Mini Fire Fighter
The Mini Fire Fighter fits into Cars, Caravans, Boats as well as your home provides a quick no hassle solution to assist in stopping small fires.
Mini Firefighter is a handheld cutting-edge foam extinguisher for (Class A) wood, (Class B) petrol and flammable liquids, (Class E) electrical and (Class F) fat fires
Ideal for: – Home | Vehicles | Office | Workshop | Boats | Caravans
- The only 4
in1 Fire Extinguisher certified in New Zealand and Australia for all four types of household fires.
- Safe to store in extreme cold and hot temperatures ranging as low as -40ºC and up to +70ºC.
- Compact enough to keep a can handy where ever you need it – in the kitchen, garage, workshop, and every type of vehicle.
Toxic, nonirritant and biodegradable. The pure ingredients are minerals, salts and special patented oils.
- Mini Firefighter is date
stamped underneath and has a shelflife of 5 years from this date.
- Manufactured in Spain. The can is made from a single piece of aluminium and is painted inside and out to prevent corrosion.
It is pressure-tested to the highest standards and manufactured in ISO9001 facilities.
- Tested and Complaint to the requirements of AS/NZS 4353.
- High cooling capacity which helps avoid re-ignition
- Swells up to 40 times its capacity when in use to quickly reduce the fire’s core temperature and extinguish flames
- User-friendly, no instructions needed – Just point and shoot
- Easy to clean up after use. The foam dissolves leaving no residue; simply wipe clean
- Fully biodegradable, non
irritant, and nontoxic, making it the ideal choice for family homes
- Ingredients: Glycols <0.5%, mixture of anionicamphoteric and non-ionic tensioactives: <4%, organic salts: <40%
- Leaves no residue for simple maintenance
A reliable household must-have, the Mini Firefighter 250ml Fire Extinguisher lets you bring small fires under control to easily extinguish them before it gets serious.